Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Phone Call


So its official, we are off to Germany!!!!! I got a text from Daniel a few days ago asking for me to call him right away, he just got off the phone with the people from housing. So I dropped everything to give him a call. When he answers all he can say is, "We got a house I'm going to sign for it now, I can't talk cause I'm in uniform."

After that phone call I could do is smile and run around telling my mom that, "we got a house, we got a house." I sent texts to my sister, my sister-cousin, my aunt and to everyone else I could think of. But then I had to stop compose myself and make all the important phone calls to make to get myself and my girls on a flight to our new home. So in just a few weeks we are off to start the next chapter in our lives, 3 years in Bamberg, Germany. Let the countdown begin.

Enjoy your German cake, you American pies!

Tish

1 comment: