Friday, July 9, 2010

Sorry it's been so long/

Okay so I know I haven't written in Here as much as I promised bu that is all going to change. Wow a lot has happened since I last wrote. I turned 23 wow I feel old. We found out that our house hold goods will be delivered the 12th which is only 4 days from now. It's been four month since our things were packed up and taken away. I've never been so excited to have my stuff. A back. My bed, my brand new couch everything. Okay anyways enough about that's let me tell you about my birthday. It was absolutely wonderful. Daniel got me the brand new iPhone 4 and I love it. I would have just. Been okay with that but then he took me and the girls to ramstein air force base and that in itself was great. We ate at chilis and macaroni grill which to everyone in the states is no big deal but let me tell you that food was FABULOUS. And then after lunch we went and went shopping nd it was perfect cause I actually spent money on myself. And I got nothing but under clothes which is exactly what I needed. It was the absolute perfect birthday. I still need to upload those pictures so I will have to post them later. But Germany is still wonderful beautiful and hot. Enjoy your German cake tou American pies.

No comments:

Post a Comment